Finish a road ride and stroll into the coffee shop like you own the place with the stiff-yet-walkable outsole of Cortado women's cycling shoe. With this premium road shoe, you don’t have to decide between performance and walkability.
- inForm Race last offers a slightly roomier, high-performance fit
- Glass-reinforced internal nylon plate with full Tachyon rubber outsole
- Boa IP1 dial for precise two-way adjustment
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD-style cleats
- Stiffness index - 6 of 14
- Women's Specific Design is engineered specifically to yield a better fit and greater comfort for women
- Upper Fiber Content
- 56.9% PU / 10.5% Polyester / 32.2% Nylon / 0.4% Steel
- Sole Fiber Content
- 100% Rubber
- Liner Fiber Content
- 100% Polyester
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black / 38||601479683697||551830||SHO32911698K|
|Black / 38.5||601479683703||551831||SHO33273194K|
|Black / 39||601479683710||551832||SHO32900966K|
|Black / 39.5||601479683727||551833||SHO33691003K|
|Black / 40||601479683734||551834||SHO32974415K|
|Black / 40.5||601479683741||551835||SHO333109K|
|Black / 42||601479683765||551837||SHO3224038K|