Flexible Versatite™ mount for Dash, Zot, Dart, Hotrod, Hotshot Micro 2W, Hotshot Pro 200 (flexible mount version; not for Hotshot Pro 200C) systems. Compatible with most handlebars, seat posts, and seat stays including aero styles.
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Attaches Blackburn Local Lights to any rack.
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Quick, easy straps for your Flare and Ion lights Product details (Front - Ion) - Fits all Ion headlights - Works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm handlebars Product details (Rear - Flare) - Fits all Flare tail lights - Works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts
$4.99 - $5.50
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Quick Charge USB-to-Micro-USB cable to charge your rechargeable Bontrager lights - Also able to charge most other Micro USB systems - 9 inches/23cm long
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with all Blaze headlights, Beamer 1/3/5, 1200, Dual Spot, and Bright Spot bike headlights - Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars
The Bontrager Blendr Saddle Mount makes riding safe easier than ever. All you need are two secure bolts to easily and cleanly attach compatible Bontrager Flare tail lights so you can always be seen when you ride. - Blendr mount allows for integrated rear light attachment - Easily and securely mounts to compatible saddles - Includes mounting hardware (2—3mm M5 bolt) - Torque included M5 mounting hardware to 2Nm
Product details - Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights - Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps - Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter - When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube - 25g
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Mount your Cygolite bicycle headlight to a variety of GoPro compatible interfaces and third-party mounting options that are compatible with the GoPro interface. - Compatible with Ranger, Expilion, Metro, and Streak series - Includes adapter piece only
Easily integrated Designed specifically for specific Bontrager Circuit MIPS road bike helmets, the Blendr mount easily integrates Bontrager Ion lights and GoPro cameras. - Quickly mount rear light to the back of your Bontrager Circuit MIPS road bike helmet - Tested with an accelerometer for intended breakaway point if involved in a crash
Key features: - Securely attaches all Ion lights to bars - Reduces vibration and slippage - Compatible with 22.2-31.8mm diameter bars - Mount rotates left and right for optimal placement
A light that's always there when you need it. - Three-LED headlight with four flash modes - Visibility range: up to 2,000ft or 600m - Batteries and stainless steel hardware included Specifications: - Battery: AAA (LR03) - Not rechargeable - Dimensions: 77 L x 34 W x 44 H (mm) - Waterproof rating: IPX3 - Weight: 150g
- Be safe and be seen with hi-viz red LED safety lights - 360-degree visibility with rapid blink, slow blink, and full glow LED modes - Sweat-proof, water resistant design moves with you - Lightweight material for ultimate comfort - Dimensions: 2.68cm x 3.03cm x 1.02cm
Set up a light wherever you can connect a GoPro mount. Use this adapter to connect your Imjin or Nip to any GoPro mounting option.
Page 1 of 11 Next page