- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Page 1 of 1