Never miss a workout with CycleOps' 200 Pro Indoor Cycle. Four points of adjustment easily duplicate the fit of your outdoor bike for maximum ergonomics, comfort and efficiency, seamlessly transferring your hard work to the outdoors. The super-stable 100%-steel construction and leveling feet allow you to sprint and climb with wild abandon, and a freewheeling hub lets you coast and recover. Also, the 200 includes a Joule 3.0 computer that lets you see speed, cadence and heart rate as you ride, downloads to your computer in seconds for greater feedback, and can be transferred to your outdoor bike so you never need another computer. Maximizing your fitness has never been easier!
Joule 3.0 with the 200 Pro displays:
- Training zones
- current heart rate zone
- current RPE zone
- current revolutions per minute (rpm)
- average rpm
- maximum rpm
- Heart rate
- current beats per minute (bpm)
- average bpm
- maximum bpm
- Heart rate percentage of maximum or threshold
- current percentage
- average percentage
- maximum percentage
- current miles per hour (mph) or current kilometers per hour (kph)
- average mph or average kph
- maximum mph or maximum kph
- ride time
- total miles or kilometers
- The Joule 3.0 displays power when combined with a bike-mounted wattage meter (sold separately) or Powertap equipped indoor training device (sold separately).
The 200 Pro uses a 48-pound flywheel for an ultra-smooth ride.
The Joule 3.0 displays power when combined with a bike-mounted wattage meter (sold separately) or Powertap equipped indoor training device (sold separately).
Watch a video to learn more (may show different item).
Watch a video about the Joule 3.0 computer.