A HELMET MADE FOR THE CITY STREETS
The Pedelec 2.0 is an uncompromising combination of protection and comfort. Complemented by clever features, it is the ideal companion in road traffic.
In big city traffic, a helmet is an indispensable companion for you as a cyclist. Accidents happen quickly and if you fall, a bicycle helmet protects you against serious injury.
With the Pedelec 2.0, ABUS offers a bicycle helmet that meets the high safety requirements of the big city. Its deep temple area provides the required additional protection. The Pedelec 2.0 is also characterised by the integrated rain hood, which can be quickly pulled over the helmet at the first sign of rain. The especially bright, rechargeable light and the replaceable visor offer additional, passive protection.
- This NTA 8776 helmet is a helmet that complies with the requirements in the Dutch Technical Agreement (NTA) 8776.
- In-Mold for a durable connection with the outer shell with shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
- High visibility due to powerful reflectors
- Large, highly mounted and integrated LED tail light with 180° visibility
- Forced Air Cooling Technology: Sophisticated ventilation system for an optimal head climate
- Excellent ventilation with 4 air inlets and 9 air outlets connected with flow channels
- Ponytail compatibility: Helmet well suited to plait wearers
- Zoom Ace Urban: Finely adjustable adjustment system with handy adjustment wheel for customisable fit
- Size adjustment by means of a half ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and form fitting
- Foamed-in fly nets
- Lower edge protection: Provides the helmet with additional protection from external influences
- Fidlock magnetic strap buckle
- Rain cover integrated in the helmet
|Velvet Black / Medium||04003318631498||631498||ABU40968008M|
|Velvet Black / Large||04003318631535||631535||ABU39626094E|
|Pearl White / Medium||04003318632945||632945||ABU39524962M|