Parts & Accessories
The Curve Sole Measurement Tool works in conjunction with the flat sole shims to correct the radius of flat sole shoes and prevent unwanted squeaking. There are 4 radius measurements, one per side, that measure the sole and indicate whether a shim is needed or not.
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
RaceFace Chester Pedal Pin Kit 20 Pins Black
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness. - 28pcs rear load pins - 16pcs front load pins - Tool included
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Dimension Mini Toe Clips - Toe clips do not accept toe straps - Sold as a pair - Mounting hardware for the toe-clip is included
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
Cleat screws are intended for proper installation of the Cleat Wedge. Designed to withstand high torque levels, creating a secure and reliable connection between the rider and the bike. Available in different lengths and styles to fit most pedal systems. - 10mm SPD/MTB compatible cleat screws - 4mm Hex countersunk M5x0.8 - Compatible with most 2-hole cleats - Black oxide-coated carbon steel - 25 pieces
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
- Extend the life of your iSSi Thump pedals by replacing beat-up or missing pins with the Thump Replaceable Pin Kit. - Includes 36 steel pins and 2mm spacers to replace both sides of two pedals - The standard pin height out of the box is 3mm with a 2mm spacer. For more traction, remove the spacer under the pin head to increase pin height to 5mm.
$17.10 - $29.50
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
X-TRACK cleats are compatible with all SPD-standard pedals, utilizing 2-screw mounting for an ultra compact profile and lightweight. X-TRACK cleats provide a 13° angle of disengagement and allow for unidirectional release only. - Compatibility: X-Track and Geo Trekking Collection, SPD compatible - Material: Premium Steel - Clip out direction: Lateral - Angle of Disengagement: 13° - Lateral Adjustment: 2mm - Angular Adjustment: 1° - Weight (pair): 45g
Shimano's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered.
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
45NRTH's Replacement Pedal Pins are a great way to customize the style and grip of your 45NRTH pedals (sold separately). These tough, aluminum pins deliver fantastic bite into traditional winter boots, and come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your rig. Plus, the included wrench keeps the job quick. - Includes: 32 pins and wrench
- Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals - Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
- Compatible with all Spike & Oozy Pedals - Full Complement Sealed Bearing x 2pcs - Green Silicone Friction Seals - Replacement inboard bearings for your SPIKE or OOZY pedals.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
- The ATAC EASY 10° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with mountain pedal models numbered "2" and "4." - Release angle of 10 degrees and is compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes. - Don't let the "Easy" name fool you. If you are a high-performance rider looking to reduce the release angle from our 17 or 13 degrees, this is the choice for you.
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
Page 1 of 2 Next page